Friday, March 24, 2006

Synchronicity

Sometimes I think things happen in sequence to send us a little message here and there. One of my favorite simple pleasures is to spend time with coffee and some reading in Starbucks.

The other day I was enjoying my hour of coffee, and reading a womens' daily devotional Melanie gave me. The title is "Woman, Thou Art Loosed", by Bishop T. D. Jakes. It contains a lot of meaningful faith based messages which I find inspirational.

In any case, you don't see books of this genre, or by this author just every day. When I left Starbucks, I stopped by the library to check new releases. The first new book that met my eye was another by Bishop T. D. Jakes. The title, "God's Message for the Single Woman". I suppose it's appropriate, and perhaps a bit of synchronicity. As I think back over time, there are many such small events, and this is probably true for all of us.

No comments: